Sunday 8 March 2009

~Impetuous~

Being of a Taurean disposition, I am not known for acts of spontinaety.

However, yesterday I did just that.

I turned right instead of left after leaving the gym and ended up almost 200 miles away on the West coast.

I did a bit of soul-searching and came to a few conclusions.

One of them being that you can still love someone, no matter what fate has in store for you.


TONIGHT'S MOOD: Old

SOUNDTRACK: Appleton - 'Don't Worry'


Not the original video, I couldn't find one with the embedding enabled, but a beautiful song....



FOOTNOTE: It was a bit nippy up north yesterday.

The Impetuous Groover

8 comments:

  1. Excellent conclusion to come to. Very true. Never forget that. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today.

    That works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, though the type of love tends to evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful song.
    You big softie!
    *smile*

    It was a rough weekend,
    but its good to have you home.

    I still have faith in fate.

    Love you, too.
    No matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is just one of those things that does not make sense and cannot be explained with rationality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a certain blog by a lady we both care for no longer exists..... it makes me sad... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure got that right my friend Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've known some guys who allowed their personal goings-ons to destroy our relationship. Rather than see the love as an anchor in the storm, they thought they should "protect me" by keeping me out of their life until the shitstorm passed.

    Unfortunately, life is a series of shit storms. If you can't bear them out with someone that you love, then you'll never keep a good thing going.

    This may have NOTHING TO DO with what you are talking about but it reminded me of past menfolks ...

    Have yourself a good week.

    ReplyDelete